Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fountain Pen - Five Reasons Why I Love You

 It's that time of the year again (the day before candy/chocolate clearance!) so here is a pictorial love letter to my semi-faithful, longish-time (well, it did start back when I was in grade school) companion, fountain pen. Here are five (of the many) reasons why I love you so much:
1. You are such a bad boy (The good girls always fall for the bad boys).
 2. You don't mind being shown around as a trophy.
3. Your professional experience is unmatched.
4. I love classical music and you are a talented composer. 
 5. You always protect me in case of emergency.

See? I am really grateful for your companionship and I want to make sure that there is nothing stand between us. So...I have a confession to make.

 I cheated on you with a rollerball this past Sunday...
In my defense, it was a cold and lonely night and... he is French. (I still love you...)

P.S. I have no clue why I included cleavage in the last picture (as I have none myself).

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me why that girl in the drawing has square eyes? It's been haunting me ever since I first saw it.... I like your drawings a lot but I like those captions even more... Great! thanks.
    Suta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. I am in the process of finding my own drawing style so I was experimenting with different eye shapes (or maybe I can't stick to one style)and I thought the square one fits the grave look better than the round ones.

      Delete